Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tie-Dye Tuesday

School Holidays=Tie Dye Tuesday! This past Tuesday afternoon, Amber and I got some of the teen girls together for some tie dye fun. Because of all my years as a Gamma girl, I consider myself a tie dye connoisseur, but I had never actually tie dyed a shirt! After mixing up 3 buckets of dye and rolling our shirts into spirals, we were off and ready to go. Once all the shirts we brought were dyed, we were looking around for more things we could twist and tie. The Moads almost ended up with tie-dye curtains in the kitchen, but we restrained ourselves. After the tie dying had died down, we made some pancakes and spent the rest of the afternoon playing Wii. It was a great way to spend a lazy Tuesday off of school.

Three of our tie-dying apprentices.

The finished product.




1 comment: