Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just a little bit behind...

It's been over a month since I last blogged. I promise I have some good excuses....
Excuse #1: My bestie came to visit! You can't waste time blogging when there is junk food to be eaten, wedding magazines to be poured over, movies to be watched, stories to be laughed at and conversations to be caught up on.



Excuse #2: I had to go to Canberra. Three days after Alex left, Deb Brown (left to right) took Anne, Elisha (her daughter, me, and Lindsey for a 48 hour whirlwind tour of Australia's capital city.



Excuse #3: I had to help through Mini Mow and his/her mum, Mel, a baby shower with these lovely fellow hostesses (from left): Tammy, Me, Elisha, Mel (Mum to be), Caitlyn, and Kylie.


Excuse #4: I had to go to my first footy match, Australian Rules Football that is. Amber's hometown team, the Essendon Bombers were playing the Sydney Swans so I had to go and show my support. Excuse #5: I had to work on Holiday Bible School (like VBS), which is slightly dominating my life. I am responsible for the craft center and this only about half of the supplies I need to gather before Monday when it starts.

See? I really had a lot of hard work and, okay, some fun things too, to keep me busy. Am I off the hook yet? I promise (as I have numerous times) to try my hardest to go back to being a (semi?) regular blogger. My sincerest and deepest apologies, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment